Stacy :D

Saturday, February 9, 2008

I've decided that though I may not have fully recovered, I still like the way my life is now (note: Like.)
In a way my life rocks, because firstly, I've got wonderful friends that love me genuinely & take me for who I am.
Next, I don't have to answer to any human being for my actions & it doesn't matter if someone can't understand what/why I'm making a particular decision, I'm not obliged to explain it to them anyway.

I was really sick & tired of going in rounds, but doggone it, I just wanted to touch the sky but you didn't even want to lift me that high.
You're probably somewhere out there enjoying life, & I guess that, is part of the reason why I shouldn't feel like poop.

I loved you, & I still love you.
It's really rather disappointing on my side because in my heart I still want it to be you, though I probably already know that nothing's going to happen.
My guess is that you're either one of them, or you're just like the many of them, who can't put up/accept the part of me that needs to be free once in awhile.

& yes it freaking hurts.