Stacy :D

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Nigel & I went from speedboats to wooden planks & the both of us were trying so hard to save each other's life.

Well, literally.
Don't all of us just adore inside jokes like these.

We kind of had a "illegal gambling den" today at Aunty Gina's, the adults had mahjong in the study, poker cards in the living room, & we had Blackjack plus B/S in the kitchen (hahah yes the kitchen).
Lost almost all my coins in B/S & Benson was like, okay why don't you be the banker for awhile, you keep the winnings & I'll pay for the losses.

(Teehee the wonderful friends I have)

The same wonderful friends decided on meeting at 8.30 next Saturday & I got so agitated, I was like WHO THE HELL MEETS UP AT 8.30 ON A B-E-A-UTIFUL SATURDAY MORNING JUST FOR SENTOSA!!!!

Blah.

I AM GOING TO RECOUP MY LOSSES TOMORROW.