Stacy :D

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Today I took the lonely road
Sitting by the window & nobody knew
That I needed nobody, but you, but you


Why is it that every single time I think that I've broken free, I still get beaten back down to the ground, finding myself still chained to the same, old, thing?

Should I feel like I do?
When would I stop breathing such disappointment?

We've seen each other change through the years, & we opened up & acknowledged each other in a special way.
Sometimes when I think back, it was cool, how we thought alike & got each other's jokes before the others do.
We've been through some hard times & helped each other along the way, & I guess I'm thankful that in a way, I still have you in my life, though right now to me, it's in a very different & painful way.

Cell visitation yesterday was great, watched Nemo at Joy's, learnt Mahjong at Cassandra's & Walter's, & our last stop was Yingyan's (:

OKAY OKAY I'll upload the pictures soon.

Sent Lynette off today, she's probably on the plane right now, at the Airport I was like, Stacy don't cryyyy, but hahah Mission Failed.

& Lynette didn't even cry.
Not one tear. Nada. Zilch.

On the bus home I was trying to imagine what I'd do if I were the one who's flying off, & I honestly think that I'll start crying the moment I step into the Airport & see my loved ones or something.
It's quite scary to be sitting in a plane, knowing that you're going to fly off to a place where it's so foreign, & what's more, you're going to be alone.

But somehow that loneliness I know I'll feel if I really were to go somewhere else, isn't enough to make me feel like staying put.

But maybe along the way I'll find a good enough reason for me to stay.

I really miss Leona & Wendy.